Topic: Study habits.?
December 13, 2019 / By Clarabella Question:
IM MAKING A ESSAY ABOUT STUDY HABBITS..
can u give me some lines i have to include???
Barbary | 5 days ago
I would suggest start you essay with an introduction to Study habit vary from student to student
Then pick one by one habit according to student and elaborate on that.
In he end conclude by says diff-diff student hv diff study habit.
Habit could be: Study with music, Early morning study, late night study, Study according to mood, Study only near exams, etc.
Hope I helped.
All the best.
# Effective study habits
# A.S.P.I.R.E. - a study system
# Index - a study system
# Studying with flashcards
# Studying with multiple sources
# Test preparation & taking
You can prepare yourself to succeed in your studies.
Try to develop and appreciate the following habits:
1: Take responsibility for yourself
Recognize that in order to succeed you need to make decisions about your priorities, your time, and your resources
2: Center yourself around your values and principles
Don't let friends and acquaintances dictate what you consider important
3: Put first things first
Follow up on the priorities you have set for yourself, and don't let others, or other interests, distract you from your goals.
4:Discover your key productivity periods and place Morning, afternoon, or evening?
Find spaces where you can be the most focused and productive. Prioritize these for your most difficult study challenges
5:Consider yourself in a win-win situation
When you contribute your best to a class, you, your fellow students, and even your teacher will benefit. Your grade can then be one additional check on your performance
6:First understand others, then attempt to be understood
When you have an issue with an instructor (a questionable grade, an assignment deadline, etc.) put yourself in the instructor's place. Now ask yourself how you can best make your argument given his/her situation
7:Look for better solutions to problems
For example, if you don't understand the course material, don't just re-read it. Try something else! Consult with the professor, a tutor, an academic advisory, a classmate, a study group, or your school's study skills center
8:Look to continually challenge yourself
haha i have to write an essey about this next year in this FAST course ill be doing..
i think study habbits can include
balance, keep a study time table to stay organised.
hmmm im not actuly sure what i would write. go onto google and look at some study habbits sites it may offer for you.
Go over what ever your studying again and agin--until it sticks.
Make a pre--test and write equations you need help with and practice those. It helps in the long run.
For your speech--make tons of eye contact. Have a strong voice and make sure to have visual aids.
Hope this helps.
Originally Answered: Study Habits?
I'm Irish so i have never gone to High School, however i have finished my second level education with good marks and am in my first year in college studying nursing. These are the study skills that have worked fro me.
* have a regular area to study in with everything you need there.
* take a break every 45 mins.
* do up a timetable for homework and study, don't forget to put in time for fun
* don't leave things to the last minute- being stressed doesn't help
* write up notes, for example take a chapter in biology, highlight the important bits and write them out in your own words the night to it in class. Then keep making the notes smaller and smaller up the exam so the days before all you have is a flash card for each chapter. Do this for every subject.
* Coming up to important exams put your notes on your walls and everytime you pass read over a few points.
* make up stupid, silly, even rude stories about the things you have to learn it helps for example i make up a love story about the 3 parts of the brain i need to know for a recent exam. the information i needed to know about each bit related to each bit of info i needed to know for the exam. Hve fun with it and even make the stories with your friends, it really works.
* draw draw and dedraw diagrams. and also stick them up on your walls.
* most people say who should not study with noise on. But i can't study when it is too quiet. I'm ok if i'm in a place with alot of people as there is background noise but alone in my bedroom i can't study if there is no noise. The tv is a no no there's no way you can do both. but classical music worked for me, i study music and i play the pieces i am studying at that time. nothing wih words thought they distract you.
* If you start to get frusted at something you are studying, take a break. This also applies if you are reread and reread something, if it is not going in to your head you may need a break.
Hope this helps you. Best of luck